Kaiārahi Tauawhi Kāinga
Homebased Support Services Co-ordinator | Full Time, Permanent
He aha te tūnga? | What is the role?
Our Homebased Support Service is the largest service in Te Puna Ora, with over 500 Support Workers caring for over 600 whānau in their homes throughout Mātaatua rohe.
Our Coordinators are dedicated to their support worker whānau and clients, coordinating approximately 130 support workers each, to ensure whānau receive the utmost quality support and care in the comfort of their own homes.
This mahi will include recruiting support workers, coordinating client cares, organising Support Worker cover, receiving client referrals, and ensuring our Support Workers are all paid accurately and on time.
This is a super busy role, in an environment where no two days are the same but the mahi is rewarding!
Ngā pūkenga me whai | Your skills and experience
For this mahi, we are looking for someone who:
- Can engage, support, educate and empower tāngata mate wareware and their whānau to understand their aspirations and long term goals
- Is passionate about caring for kuia and kaumatua
- Has experience, or an understanding of Support Workers’ mahi (this is a bonus, but not a necessity)
- Is an effective, strong, communicator who can relate to clients and their whānau, as well as Support Workers
- Has sound computer skills (Care Call experience would be a huge advantage)
- Has administration experience and can multitask competing priorities
- Can handle a big workload and is a committed team player
If you have an alignment to our kaupapa, and Manaaki, Awhi & Mahitahi come natural to you, then karanga mai, we’d love to hear from you!
Tukua mai tō tono inaianei | Apply Now