This state-of-the-art waka is a fully mobile and free service. We can travel to all locations across Mataatua including your town, marae, workplace, or hapori.
We welcome all whānau, you do not have to be a registered patient of Rehua Medical or Te Puna Ora o Mataatua to access this service.
Your safety is important to us. Anyone with flu-like symptoms is required to call before making an appointment.
Our Services can include*:
- Medical and Nursing consultations for general health concerns
- Flu & other vaccinations
- Blood pressure testing
- Smoking advice
- Smear tests
- Stop smoking help
- Contraception advice, sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
- Assessment and treatment for minor accidents
- Skin checks
- Minor surgery procedures
- Health educations including Womens and Men’s Health
- Hearing test and microsuction
* Services subject to capacity and facilities available. Other services may be available on request. Unable to treat chronic conditions due to minimal medical records available.
Two days a week, Rehua Nuku Ora travels to our kaumātua at their marae or in their hapori (region). Kei ia hapū, kei ia hapori te tikanga o ngā rotanga – The nature and delivery of the services are determined by each hapū or hapori based on their needs, aspirations and goals.
Rehua Nuku Ora will deliver relevant services including, but not limited to, regular GP visits, planned specialist visits and Pae Ora administrative support.
Book Rehua Nuku Ora today!
We have many services we provide, book now to have our services available in your area.