Te Puna Ora o Mātaatua, based in Whakatane, provides a range of health and well-being services delivered across the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
We are looking to fill positions across our Finance and Administration teams.
We are inviting applications for the role of Finance Manager.
• Excellent analytical, communication and time management skills
• Advanced level of literacy in payroll, finance and office systems, including Xero, Spotlight Dashboard Reporting and Excel.
• Relevant qualifications and/or experience in Accounting/Financial Management at a senior level
• Proven experience in managing staff
• Knowledge of Te Reo me ōna Tikanga Māori
This role is permanent full-time. Link to Job Description.
It will involve working across an integrated service delivery model that includes over 350 employees, an Opex of 11.0m and a Capex of 2.0m.
Interested candidates should contact or send their resumes to Shelley Cunningham, CFO, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications remain open until positioned filled.