We are dedicated to providing a range of health services in Whakatāne, with a Whānau Ora approach to hauora.
About our whānau
Te Puna Ora o Mātaatua is the leading regional Māori health and wellbeing provider in the country. Established in 1991, Te Puna Ora o Mātaatua delivers an integrated range of community health, general medical, homebased and social services within the Mātaatua rohe, mai ngā Kuri a Whārei ki Tihirau.
Our current workforce is made up of 100+ kaimahi, and another 400+ support workers.
We are a close-knit work whānau, and the ability to form strong working relationships with your team, whānau, and community are really important to us.
For all of these roles, you will need to have:
- A commitment to the principles of Te Ao Māori
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A genuine desire to achieve positive health outcomes for our people
- Relevant qualification / experience
- A general cultural alignment to kaupapa Māori service delivery.