We have $10,000 each quarter available to distribute across community sponsorship (a total of $40,000 per annum).
Download and send in your application form to email@example.com. Please include quotes and a GST invoice in your application, along with any other supporting information.
Our Senior management team will review applications fortnightly on a rolling basis. It's important you get your application in more than four weeks before funding is needed, to allow time for application review, questions and arrangement for funding.
Sponsorships are prioritised and accepted or declined based on our criteria, funding limits, the number of applications and our Poutokomanawa Framework. Decisions are full and final.
You will be advised on the outcome within 3 weeks of submitting your application.
Successful applicants will have funding paid directly to a supplier or be given to the organisation/individual/parent as appropriate.
There will be some accountability requirements, such as keeping your receipts and sharing your awesome photos and amazing stories afterwards.
Successful applicants will be listed on our website with the photos and stories once supplied.
1. TPOOM sponsorship will support both individuals and groups in the areas of:
NOTE – this resourcing is NOT for general living costs and expenses ie: course/school fees etc. It is for individuals/groups that are excelling and/or achieving exceptionally in the domains mentioned above.
2. Applicant to be living in the Mataatua rohe, or event is occurring in Mataatua rohe
3. Application to be submitted at least 4 weeks in advance of when the funding is required
4. Application to provide good reasoning and images on how they will support and promote TPOOM
5. Decision on each application will be made fortnightly and a response provided within the following week to advise of the outcome
6. Efforts to garner alternative funding/sponsorship from other sources (successful or not), and personal contributions including fundraising and whanau contributions will strengthen each respective sponsorship application – please list these in your application
7. Retrospective sponsorship funding applications will NOT be considered, unless special circumstances are in-play ie: Extreme deprivation circumstances, emergency situations etc
8. Applications from entities that are funded by central government agencies and private corporate companies will NOT be considered ie: mainstream schools, churches etc
9. Each sponsorship application will be assessed on all the above-mentioned criteria, the availability of funds, and other impacting factors on the application as determined by the sponsorship committee
Successful applicants for each quarter will be listed here after each funding round.