Kaiārahi Hapahāpai Mātua
Mātua Referral Co-ordinator | Full Time, Permanent
He aha te tūnga | About the role
Does Manaakitanga and Whakawhanaungatanga come naturally to you? Are you quick to build rapport and get down to the real issues? Are you a skilled problem solver who can identify and address key issues? Do you enjoy a collaborative and integrated approach to supporting whānau?
Our Matua Referral team has been created to specifically triage and support all new enrolments and referrals into Te Puna Ora o Mataatua. Based out of our King Street office, you will join a team of professionals dedicated to supporting Mataatua whānau to achieve their vision of wellness and success.
The successful applicant will be a key part of our team and the first kanohi for many of the whānau that we serve. Sitting within the Integration Service at Te Puna Ora, the main focus of this role is to create consistent and integrated plans for whānau or individuals and enable seamless access to our wider services.
Ngā pūkenga me whai | Your skills and experience
For this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a relevant Tohu or experience in Whānau Ora, Social Work, or Counselling
- Has proven meticulous administration skills such as data entry and case noting
- Has strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Has experience using a Client Management System
- Has local knowledge and understanding of challenges impacting whānau within te rohe ō Mātaatua
We are a supportive Kaupapa Māori organisation, committed to developing our kaimahi in terms of professional development and pathways for growth. If you’re passionate about our hapori and tangata as much as we are, then we’d love to hear from you!
This is your opportunity to add real value in our community, in an organisation where improving health outcomes for Māori is at the forefront.
Tukua mai tō tono inaianei | Apply Now