Kaiārahi Hapahāpai Matua
Triage Assessment Coordinator | Full Time, Permanent
Ko wai mātou | About us
Te Puna Ora o Mataatua is the leading regional Māori health and wellbeing provider in the country. Established in 1991, Te Puna Ora o Mataatua delivers an integrated range of community health, general medical, homebased, and social services within the Mataatua rohe, mai ngā kuri a whārei ki Tihirau.
He aha te tūnga | About the role
Does Manaakitanga and Whakawhanaungatanga come naturally to you? Are you quick to build rapport and get down to the real issues? Are you a skilled problem solver who can identify and address key issues? Do you enjoy a collaborative and integrated approach to supporting whānau?
Our Referrals team has been created to specifically triage and support all new enrolments and referrals into Te Puna Ora. Based out of our King Street office, you will join a team of professionals dedicated to supporting Mataatua whānau to achieve their vision of wellness and success.
The successful applicant will be a key part of our team and the first kanohi for many of the whānau that we serve. The main focus of this role is to create consistent and integrated plans for whānau or individuals and enable seamless access to our wider services.
If you are one to read between the lines, pick up on body language and make quick-fire decisions, then this role is for you!
Nga pūkenga me whai | Your skills and experience
For this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a relevant Tohu or experience in Whānau Ora, Social Work, or Counselling (preferred but not essential)
- Has proven meticulous administration skills with data entry and case noting
- Has strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Has experience using a Client Management System
- Has local knowledge and understanding of challenges impacting whānau within te rohe ō Mātaatua
To apply, please complete our online Application for Employment Form by 5pm on Friday, 08 September 2023.