Kaiarahi Tauawhi Kāinga, Tauranga
Homebase Support Services Coordinator Tauranga | Full Time, Permanent
He aha te tūnga | About the role
Our Homebase Support Service employs over 400 support workers who care for over 600 whānau in their homes throughout the Mātaatua rohe.
While our main office is based in Whakatāne, we have a growing number of clients in Tauranga Moana, so are looking for a co-ordinator based in the Tauranga area to support our Western Bay-based whānau, clients and support workers.
Our Co-ordinators are completely dedicated to their clients, with their main focus being on coordinating approximately 130 support workers each, to ensure our whānau are receiving the utmost quality support and care within the comfort of their own homes.
Nga pūkenga me whai | Your skills and experience
For this role, we’re looking for someone who:
- Can multitask, from processing timesheets to addressing client/support worker queries
- Can prioritise their own workload and work autonomously
- Has experience or an understanding of service coordination process
- Is able to work comfortably in both team and individual settings
- Respects client confidentiality
If you consider yourself a Co-Ordination Superstar, and you’re looking for a varied and fulfilling role in a Kaupapa Māori environment, toutī mai, we’d love to hear from you.
Tukua mai tō tono inaianei | Apply Now
To apply, please complete our online Application for Employment Form on our website by 5pm on Friday, 6 October 2023.