Kaiāwhina Rōpu Manahautū
Executive Assistant and Contracts Coordinator | 37.5 hours, Fixed-term until September 2024
He aha te tūnga | About the role
For this role, we’re looking for a highly organised and professional individual, to support our Manahautū Mahi (Chief Operational Officer). You’ll be no stranger to working at an executive level, therefore you’ll be fully aware of the high standards, demands, confidentiality, and level of accuracy required for this role. We are an innovative Hauora that adapts to the ever-changing needs of our hapori, so you’ll also need to be accommodating in this sense.
Nga pūkenga me whai | Your skills and experience
So you can hit the ground running, we’d expect you to bring a few things to the table such as:
- Compiling reports and presentations to a very high standard
- High-level minute-taking and confidential secretarial support to various Boards
- Leading projects and organising events
- Monitoring contractual deliverables, timeframes, and outputs
- Managing workflows, and calendar conflicts, and ensuring all are well prepared for hui.
- Nāku te rourou, nāu te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
We are a supportive Kaupapa Māori organisation, committed to developing our kaimahi. As well as offering an attractive professional development budget and pathways for career development, we have several opportunities to whakapiki wairua including mau rakau, Reo Māori wānanga and instant access to leave.
If you’re passionate about our hāpori as much as we are, then we’d love to hear from you!
Tukua mai tō tono inaianei | Apply Now
To apply, please complete our online Application for Employment Form on our website by 5pm on Friday, 15 December 2023.