Kaiāwhina Tangata Pūmanawa
HR Administrator | Permanent, Full Time
He aha te tūnga | About the role
Our amazing kaimahi are out there on the front line delivering services to our vulnerable whānau day in day out, and the HR team aims to awhi our kaimahi and managers so that they can mahia te mahi.
“Ka pai ki muri, ka pai ki mua, ka pai ngā mea katoa”.
Nga pūkenga me whai | Your skills and experience
For our HR Administrator role, we’re looking for someone great with people and very IT-savvy. Someone who makes tikanga Māori an everyday practice at work and is aligned with the values set out in our cultural framework Te Poutokomanawa o Te Puna Ora.
Based in Whakatane, the mahi will include:
- Preparing employment agreements
- Receiving and processing applications for mahi, making sure that every application is handled confidentially and efficiently
- Organising all the onboarding for new kaimahi and ensuring our Payroll team has the right information
- Maintaining our electronic files and databases.
- As you can see, this role has a lot to do with handling sensitive information so it is paramount that our HR Administrator has a strong sense of confidentiality and a high work ethic.
The mahi is demanding and rewarding at the same time, and at times, super-busy so for that reason we need someone who already has some solid admin experience.
Tukua mai tō tono inaianei | Apply Now
To apply, please complete our Application for Employment Form by Friday, 12 January 2024.