Kaiārahi Tauawhi Kāinga
Homebase Support Services – Resource Coordinator | Full-time, Permanent
He aha te tūnga? | What is the role?
Our Homebase Support Service is the largest service in Te Puna Ora, with over 450 Support Workers caring for over 600 whānau in their homes throughout the Mātaatua rohe.
This mahi involves supporting the coordination team with scheduling and maintaining accurate client and support worker records in the client management system. It also includes supporting the team with the recruitment and training of Support Workers.
This is a super busy role, in an environment where no two days are the same but the mahi and the results are very rewarding!
Ngā pūkenga me whai | Your skills and experience
For this mahi, we are looking for someone who:
- Is able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Has accurate data-entry skills
- Has an understanding of the Homebase Support Service
- Has an understanding of the training requirements for Support Workers
- Has sound computer skills (Care Call experience would be a definite advantage)
- Has previous administration experience and can multitask competing priorities
- Can manage a large workload and is a committed team player
If you have an alignment to our kaupapa, and Manaaki, Awhi & Mahitahi come naturally to you, then karanga mai, we’d love to hear from you!