Do you aspire to care for our whanau in our community in their own homes?
We are looking for exceptional support workers in the Tauranga Moana and Eastern Bay of Plenty areas.
Support work tasks range from personal cares to household management and meal preparation.
You need to be reliable, flexible, good at communication and most importantly a friendly and caring person who will manaaki our clients.
The ideal applicants MUST have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a support worker
- The ability to work alternative weekends
- A Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle/transport
- Good communication skills with young and elderly
We’re also on the lookout for Support Workers who are experienced in:
- Providing support to our ACC clients
- Supporting and assisting whanau in providing palliative care
- Level 3 Qualification or higher is an advantage
Successful Applicants will receive a telephone assessment by one of our Service Coordinators.