We are introducing a new walk-in clinic service at Rehua Medical starting next Monday, December 5th from 9am to 10.45am. These clinics will continue to operate every Monday and Thursday.
These clinics are for minor health problems only, including general GP health check-ups, and are only available to registered Rehua Medical patients.
This will be operated by one clinician and there may be a wait time depending on the number of patients waiting to be seen.
Alternatively, patients may also book appointments with other clinicians ahead of time.
Patients visiting our walk-in clinic may be asked to book an appointment if their health needs are more complex.
Please note, these clinics do not cover the following:
• Work and Income medical assessments, driver medical assessments or insurance/diving medical assessments
• Long-term conditions or complex consultations
• Consultations for multiple issues
• New patient consultations (new patients must have a fully scheduled appointment with a nurse and GP before accessing our walk-in clinics)
• Nurses are via appointments and not inclusive of walk-in clinic
• Where appropriate, patients may be assisted by healthcare assistants if the clinician is too busy